Saturday, March 4, 2017

Little Black Box Product Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensations was received.


Little Black Box - Product Review




Do you ever have those moments where it's that "time" and you are out of your monthly supplies? Don't you just hate those late night runs to get tampons/pads; when you thought you had them but go to the cabinet and "Nope" none there!! Then I have just the company for you. 


Monthly Gift Black Box is a company that has solved all of the above issues. You go to their website and fill out your "period  profile" and order your products. They come in the mail every month; straight to your door; no trips to the store anymore!! Problem Solved!

I received the products from my profile plus this awesome tote bag. I also received the water bottle for those walks to keep myself healthy. These are awesome products for women and it's very affordable!

Go to this website to fill out your own profile and place your order: Monthly Gift

Go check out their social media site to and up to date on any new promotions or products:










No comments:

Post a Comment