Monday, February 20, 2017

The Billy Goat Chip Company Product Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.


The Billy Goat Chip Company Product Review


There is a new gourmet chip out on the scene and it's called The Billy Goat Chip Company.
These are handcrafted, restaurant style potato chips, that come in several different flavors. The flavors are Original, Kicker, and Sweet Potato. 


I received all of the different flavors and they come in the neatest little packages. It looks like a little paper "bag" of chips. Each of the bags are very top quality and keeps all of the potato chips very fresh. My family's favorite was the Kicker variety. It has just a hint of cayenne spiciness, but not too much. My personal favorite was the Original. There is a unique blend of spices on this chip and it was so delicious that before I knew it, I had eaten the entire bag!! 

Go to this website to purchase your own: Billy Goat Chip Company

You may also check out their social media websites below:







No comments:

Post a Comment