Monday, February 20, 2017

SunButter Sunflower Butter Product Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensations was received.

SunButter Sunflower Butter Product Review
SunButter Sunflower Butter is made with only roasted sunflower seeds and salt. This delicious spread is packed with Vitamin E, fiber, protein and is also gluten free! Sunflower Butter is a great alternative to peanut butter. It is a very healthy and nutritional treat for your family.


I received a variety of different flavors of the SunButter Sunflower Butter including natural crunch, creamy, natural and on-the-go cups in creamy.  Honestly, this spread is better than any peanut butter I have ever eaten! My family's favorite was the on-the-go cups because they love to dip pretzels and celery. I was also able to put those into my son's lunch box for school as a healthy snack. The natural crunch variety was my absolute favorite flavor. It is very creamy but along with that is a little bit of crunchiness. It gives you a little bit of texture especially since I love to eat it on bread! I would recommend this awesome brand of products to anyone as an alternative to peanut butter. It is more flavorful and healthy.



You can purchase your own butter here:  SunButter Sunflower Butter

Also make sure to follow them on all of their social media websites below:








No comments:

Post a Comment