Monday, February 20, 2017

Newman's Own Product Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.



Newman's Own Product Review 


If you have never heard of Newman's Own Organic then you must read this review!
This company has changed my thinking about healthy, organic food. Newman's Own started out as Newman' Own in 1992 with salad dressings and just kept expanding. In 2001, Newman's Own Organic became the separate company it is today.



I received an assortment from Newman's which included everything from pretzels, chocolates, cookies mints, licorice and much much more! I loved the chocolates with peanut butter inside. I think those were my favorites. I put away all the food into the pantry and let my family dig in. They could not tell the difference. So when I told them they were eating healthy, organic food; they were all very surprised. I believe our family has found our new go-to healthy food snacks!



I also received some of the pet food that Newman's Own produces. My animals went crazy over it. They offer dry or wet dog and cat food. If you love your fur babies and want them to eat a little more healthy, then try this food. You will not be disappointed!


I would also like for you to know that 100% of Newman's Own Organics proceeds goes to  charity. Newman's Own Foundation support focuses on philanthropy, children, empowerment, and nutrition. As of January 2017, the foundation has donated over     $485 milllion to charities since 1982. You are not only getting healthy food but are a part of a progressive plan to help an awesome organization!

You can go here to purchase food/pet food from Newman's Own Organics Purchase Site.

Also check out their social media site to keep up to date on all the latest news!






No comments:

Post a Comment