Monday, February 13, 2017

Five Finger Tees Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to try to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Five Finger Tees Review -
Valentine's Day Gift Guide & Easter Gift Guide


If you are looking for that special shirt that reflects your fun-loving personality, then you need to check out Five Finger Tees. The t-shirts and hoodies offered by this family owned company are of the highest quality. You don't have to worry about breaking the bank when you purchase t-shirts from them and they offer a money back guarantee! 


One of the shirts I received was the Regal Beagle shirt because my husband would always answer the phone while we were dating as "You have the Regal Beagle". I got an awesome shirt with that also has sentimental value to me! I don't know who was more excited to try it on because as soon as the package came, he was tearing into it like Christmas morning!




I also received the 1.21 Gigawatts of Love t-shirt. I have always loved the movie Back to the Future and it reminded me of a line in that movie. I actually had a hard time choosing which t-shirts to review. Five Finger Tees has huge selection of pop-culture inspired, movie/TV pop culture inspired and just plain funny shirts. 


1.21 Gigawatts of LOVE T-Shirt

Don't miss out on buying that special item for your loved one on Valentine's Day or even placing one in an basket for one of your big kids for Easter. I promise you will love the selection and quality of any product you purchase from Five Finger Tees

GO NOW and place your order!!  FIVE FINGER TEES PURCHASE SITE

Also, go follow them on all of their social media sites for any new product news!




No comments:

Post a Comment