Saturday, February 4, 2017

CoCo's Canine Cuisine Review

Dealz Among Uz received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!

CoCo's Canine Cuisine Review



CoCo's Canine Cuisine is a homemade, healthy mix for your dog. Each package will make a week's worth of healthy dog food. There are no preservatives, no stimulants and is all natural. CoCo's comes from a recipe that has been passed down through two generations in two families. This recipe helps dogs to live a more healthy life through a more nutritious meal. 



When I received my package I was so excited for my dog to have a healthier meal. First I used 5 cups of water to one package of food and brought to a boil. Meanwhile I was boiling one pound of boneless chicken (you can use beef, turkey, or lamp) to add to the mixture. After both were boiled, I added the chicken to the package of dog food and simmered for 30 minutes. After it cooled, I gave Harri (my puppy) his first healthy meal and she LOVED IT!!! The rest of the mixture I put in freezer so I could use it for the rest of the week. Pictured below is a picture of my fur baby Harri after she ate her cuisine!


I would recommend this product to anyone that loves their furbaby. Please go to their website and purchase this awesome healthy food for your dog. Mine loved it and I'm sure yours will too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment