Sunday, February 5, 2017

BalmShot Lip Balm Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to try to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

BalmShot Lip Balm Review


BalmShot Lip Balm is a one of a kind lip care product. What makes this product so unique is the container, it is shaped like a shotgun shell. Yes folks, I said a shotgun shell! The lip balm will never melt in your pocket and make a sticky mess because of the exclusive shotgun shell dispenser. 


I received six different flavors of the BalmShot Lip Balm which were:
Cooling Breath Spray, Genuine Original Cool Mint, Natural Organic Pomegranate, Genuine Original Vanilla Mint (Pure Pink tube), Genuine Original Classic and Genuine Original Vanilla Mint (Pink Camo tube). 
These were the neatest products I have ever had the pleasure to use. I was just amazed that these little shotgun shells were really lip balm. You just have to order some so you can be amazed with this product too. Even my husband was excited to try out this product. Most lip care products come in a plain tube but since this one looks so much like a shotgun shell, he immediately took dips on the Cool Mint flavor. My favorite was the Pomegranate. They all smelled so good but the Pomegranate was just so delicious smelling! 
Each of these lip products were very smooth and not cakey feeling. They are also SPF 15, so I know my lips are protected from sunburn. 
This product is also made in the U.S.A which is a plus in my book any day!!


 Please check out BalmShot here on their website to look at all their awesome products. 


Also check them out on their media websites listed below:








No comments:

Post a Comment