Sunday, January 29, 2017

Stor-All Solutions Review


Stor-All Solutions Review


Dealz among Uz received a sample to try to facilitae this review. No financial compensation was received and all opinions are my own!!    


   



I was so excited when I received my Stor-All Solutions merchandise in the mail! All of their products come in handy for de-cluttering and organizing everything in your home. I received the 10-Piece Press & Click Storage Containers, Heavy Duty Storage Bags, Grip & Go Hydration Bottle, Press & Click Lunch Box (with cutlery), Go Salad Lunch Box and a storage basket.




I am a very organized person and everything has a place to be in my home. I used the storage basket for my 11 year old son's video games. He claimed "dibs" on that as soon as he saw it!  

The 10-Piece Storage Containers are being used for all of my leftovers. They click & seal so it makes any food that you store air tight! The containers are also microwave safe. When you get ready to reheat your leftovers, you can put the whole container into the microwave and you are ready to go!

The Heavy Duty Storage Bags are like an extremely big ziplock bag. They were big enough for me to be able to store some of my grandmother's handmade blankets. The Storage Bags are air tight so I know my precious blankets will be protected. 

My husband has made very good use of the Hydration Bottle, Press & Click Lunch Box and the Go Salad Lunch Box. He always takes his lunch to work from home. The lettuce from a salad stays fresh in the Go Salad Lunch Box because of the click & seal lid. It also has a handy carrying case that makes it easier to use. The Press & Click Lunch Box is great when he takes leftovers for lunch because the fork and spoon are already included. The Hydration Bottle keeps his drink cold makes it easier to just grab and drink.



I can honestly say all the products I received from Stor-All Solutions were top quality and perfect for keeping food or items sealed air tight! I would recommend any of their merchandise located on their website. Life is always easier when things are organized or stored properly! 

Make sure you go check out them out for all your storage needs at Stor-All Solutions and go to any of their social media sites to review their awesome products!










1 comment: