Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Perky Jerky Review

Dealz among Uz received a sample to try to prepare this review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received


Perky Jerky is a product anyone would love! It is jerky that comes in beef and turkey varieties. This jerky is low calorie, low fat and low carb which makes it a ideal healthy snack! Perky Jerky is also Gluten Free so it is safe for everyone to eat. It comes in an assortment of flavors to meet almost anyone's flavor palate! Whether you want a healthy snack, an energy boost or an on-the-on treat, choose Perky Jerky and you will never go back to just regular old jerky!!






I received the turkey variety of Perky Jerky in Original, More than Original, Sweet & Snappy and Brewmasters Pale Ale. I think my husband was more excited than I was to try the jerky out! The packaging on this product was very eye catching. I loved the copper and black colors on the bags. We had to open them as soon as the mail was dropped off. When I opened the first pack, it had the most intoxicating smell. I wish there was a scratch & sniff button for the internet because it would make your mouth water. If you have ever eaten other kinds of jerky, usually it is tough and hard to eat. So, one of the best things about this jerky is it's tenderness. Perky Jerky marinates their jerky overnight with all natural ingredients which makes it the absolute, hands down, most TENDER jerky I have ever put in my mouth!! It would almost melt in your mouth. I don't know if I could pick a favorite because honestly, one was just as awesome as the next! I guess if I HAD to choose, the More than Original would be my pick. My husband's favorite was Sweet & Snappy.

Please go check out Perky Jerky and look at all the jerky they have to offer. 
If you like jerky then the next time buy it from them. I promise you will not be disappointed. 


You can also review their social media web sites below. 











No comments:

Post a Comment