Saturday, January 21, 2017

Let's talk Turkey Jennie-O

 Dealz among Uz received a sample DVD to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!


Let's talk turkey, Jennie O's has always been a favorite of my families.
I am super excited to announce that Dealz among Uz got to sample Jennie-O products. 

I was able to try many products and my favorites from the past 2 months were the Ground Turkey and the Turkey Tenderloin. The Turkey Tenderloin we grilled outside on the grill and the only ingredients I used were garlic salt and BBQ sauce (your favorite brand will do). Marinate Turkey in garlic salt, then grill until desired tenderness (all grills cook different so be sure to check the internal temperature of the tenderloin), baste Turkey and allow to grill another 5 minutes for the BBQ to flavor. Check out what a yummy meal I had below:


Check out my recipe for Turkey Tacos (I used the turkey for this meal).

TURKEY TACOS

Ingredients-
8 corn tortillas
8 JENNIE-O Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
1 ½ cups liquid egg whites
4 tablespoons light cream cheese
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
Fresh salsa, if desired
Directions
Heat oven to 500°F. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Place in oven 5 to 7 minutes or until warmed. Cook sausage links as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Set aside.
Over medium heat, mist nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Scramble eggs, breaking into small pieces. Transfer cooked eggs to bowl; cover to keep warm until ready to assemble rollers .
Please go to Jennie-O to check out all of the delicious products available to buy. You can also review their social media sites at:



No comments:

Post a Comment