Saturday, January 21, 2017

Kahiki Korean-Style BBQ Pork and Toasted Sesame Chicken Yum Yum Stix Review!

Dealz among Uz received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!

 

I am so excited to be a part of the Kahiki Ambassador program this year. Kahiki is one of our favorite brands; I love Asian foods and Kahiki makes the best. The wonderful thing is Kahiki is restaurant quality Asian food you can fix right at home. Kahiki is the perfect solution! We recently got the chance to try 2 varieties of Kahiki's new Yum Yum Stix. We chose the Korean-Style BBQ Pork Yum Yum Stix and the Toasted Sesame Chicken Yum Yum Stix.

Korean-Style BBQ Pork Yum Yum Stix include tender diced pork with Korean BBQ seasonings, onions and red pepper in a thin and crispy seasoned wrapper.I thought they were pretty good to they had an excellent flavor.

 Toasted Sesame Chicken Yum Yum Stix




Toasted Sesame Chicken Yum Yum Stix include diced chicken with Thai basil, cabbage and carrots in a thin and crispy herb wrapper. I liked these best but I am partial to chicken. I loved the wrapper it is so crispy and tasty!







Make sure you are following Kahiki on social media below to stay up to date on all new products, coupons, contests and amazing recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment